Easter Adventure - Family Apartments
Create unforgettable memories on your next family holiday. Join us in Muckross with our Easter adventure package in the heart of Ireland’s largest National Park.
Take the family on an adventure that they’ll never forget. Learn of Irish legends and folklore from Killarney’s great storytellers. Venture across land and lakes, and view Killarney from heavenly heights. Pair your great outdoor adventure with a complimentary half-day activity. You have a choice of the following family activities:
- Munster’s largest indoor aqua park The Aqua Dome which boasts an array of exciting slides and features.
- Step back in time and delve into Muckross Traditional Farms. Learn all about Ireland in 1930’s and 1940’s.
- Visit Kennedy’s Pet Farm and interact with friendly farm animals. Meet horses, goats, donkeys and chickens and the farms newest additions.
From the comfort of The Reserve Apartments, you and your family will have the freedom and privacy to enjoy the special moments. The two-bedroom apartments can accommodate up to five people with flexible room configurations. The Reserve Apartments include a fully-equipped kitchen, dining room and living room.
Don’t leave anyone behind—our Reserve Apartments are also pet friendly!
Our Easter Adventure Packages offer families quality time with each other. Create amazing memories with our all-inclusive package, including:
• Two night stay in our Reserve at Muckross apartments for up to 5 guests
• Dinner in either Major Colgan’s gastropub or Monk’s Lounge on one evening
• Children under 8 years old or under dine free for dinner
• Choice of one ½ day activity: Jaunting Car for the family, Aqua Dome Family Pass, Muckross Farms, Kennedy’s Pet Farm
• Discount activities for children
• Courtesy vehicle into town
For each dining adult, one child under the age of 8 dines for free.
As a guest of the Reserve Apartments, you will have complete access to all the facilities in Muckross Park Hotel & Spa. This includes:
• Complimentary access to the Spa at Muckross (over 18’s only)
• Complimentary bike hire
• Use of public areas