Pampered Pooches at Muckross Park
Here at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa we understand the importance of total relaxation and pampering. Upon arrival to the hotel our guests are assured of luxury, comfort, unrivalled service along with top class cuisine. Now you can indulge your canine companion to the same level of 5-star service!
Muckross Park Hotel & Spa, are delighted to announce that we are now becoming a pet friendly facility and allowing our canine friends to bask in the luxurious surrounds of our hotel apartments. This will allow Pets to be treated like VIP’s (Very Important Pets) and enjoy a well-deserved break as much as their owners!
Avoid the hassle of securing a ‘dog-sitter’ when you next plan a breakaway, and instead, treat your dog to a 5-star break of their own! Pampered pooches at Muckross Park can luxuriate in a cosy apartment, in which our attentive staff will ensure they have a constant supply of water, and of course will deliver their meals to their apartment!
As a resident, you can relax in The Spa, with a full range of Organic Pharmacy & Pervonia Treatments, and let the team at Muckross Park arrange your dog’s exercise regime.
To really treat your pooch, why not select for them a delicious treat from the Doggie “Pampered Pooches” Menu. The chef will also be keeping his juiciest bones for this new breed of guest to enjoy.
Our Pampered Pooches Program is designed to treat your pets with our renowned 5-star service, just as you’d expect for yourself. This includes the follows:
- Welcome ‘doggie bag’, which includes a toy, treat and clean-up bags
- Luxury Pet-friendly apartment- Generously spacious for your pampered pooch
- Food and water bowl with fresh mineral water in your apartment
- Map of nearby dog friendly walks in the Killarney National Park
- Pet Concierge Service with details and discounts on local dog walkers, sitters, groomers, dog boutiques, veterinarians
- Nearby woods and beaches for strolls
Pampered Pooches Guest Services:
We can also arrange for the following services:
- Dog Grooming – priced between €30 and €50 depending on dog size.
- Dog Walking & Dog Sitting Service – €15 per hour (payable in cash direct to the sitter/walker)
- Special pet menus & pet friendly amenities. Prices vary between €2-€12 per amenity
- Dog toys, dog menus, doggilicious butcher bone if permitted.
- Apartment: A €30 charge will apply for 1st night & a €10 charge for any additional night’s accommodation.
- An additional €250 cleaning charge will be applied to your bill, if failure to inform the hotel of your dog upon arrival to the hotel.
Guests are permitted to have a max of 1 small pet in the apartment at any given time.
- Hotel must be informed of Pet in advance of arrival. Failure to do so will incur an additional cleaning charge.
- Whilst we do provide a welcome pack. Guests are advised to bring their own dog food and accessories.
- The maximum size of pet we allow is that of the size of a standard Poodle .
- All pets should be well-trained, well-mannered and disease-free with all standard IRL vaccinations.
- The pet cannot be left alone in the apartment at any time.
- Pets are not permitted in any food or beverage area, with the exception of hearing and guide dogs.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the pet immediately.
- Pets should be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- Please be aware that we 2 pet friendly apartments available at any one time. It is advisable to contact the hotel in advance of booking, in order to ascertain availability.