Pampered Pooches at Muckross Park
Here at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa we understand the importance of total relaxation and pampering. Upon arrival to the hotel our guests are assured of luxury, comfort, unrivalled service along with top class cuisine. Now you can indulge your canine companion to the same level of 5-star service!
Muckross Park Hotel & Spa, is a dog friendly facility which allows our canine friends to bask in the luxurious surrounds of our hotel apartments. This will allow Dogs to be treated like VIP’s (Very Important Pets) and enjoy a well-deserved break as much as their owners!
Avoid the hassle of securing a ‘dog-sitter’ when you next plan a breakaway, and instead, treat your dog to a 5-star break of their own! Pampered pooches at Muckross Park can luxuriate in a cosy apartment! (Please be advised that Dogs are not permitted in any food or beverage area or hotel space, with the exception of hearing and guide dogs.)
As a resident, you can relax in The Spa, with a full range of Organic Pharmacy treatments, and let the team at Muckross Park arrange your dog’s exercise regime.
Our Pampered Pooches Program is designed to treat your pets with our renowned 5-star service, just as you’d expect for yourself. This includes the follows:
- Welcome ‘doggie bag’, which includes a toy and treat.
- Luxury Pet-friendly apartment- Generously spacious for your pampered pooch
- Food and water bowl in your apartment
- Pet Concierge Service with details and discounts on local dog walkers, sitters, groomers, dog boutiques, veterinarians
- Nearby woods and beaches for strolls
Pampered Pooches Guest Services:
We can also arrange for the following services:
- Dog Grooming – priced between €30 and €50 depending on dog size.
- Dog Walking & Dog Sitting Service – €15 per hour (payable in cash direct to the sitter/walker)
- Dog toys, dog menus, doggilicious butcher bone if permitted.
- Apartment: A €30 charge will apply for 1st night & a €30 charge for any additional night’s accommodation.
- An additional €250 cleaning charge will be applied to your bill, if failure to inform the hotel of your dog upon arrival to the hotel.
Guests are permitted to have a max of 1 small pet in the apartment at any given time.
- Hotel must be informed of Dog in advance of arrival. Failure to do so will incur an additional cleaning charge.
- Whilst we do provide a welcome pack. Guests are advised to bring their own dog food and accessories.
- We only accept miniature or toy dog breeds. Failure to comply with this restriction will result in a €250 fee.
- All pets should be well-trained, well-mannered and disease-free with all standard IRL vaccinations.
- The Dog cannot be left alone in the apartment at any time.
- Dogs are not permitted in any food or beverage area or hotel space, with the exception of hearing and guide dogs.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the Dog immediately.
- Dogs should be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- Please be aware that we have 2 Dog friendly apartments available at any one time. It is advisable to contact the hotel in advance of booking, in order to ascertain availability.
- Apart from Dogs, we are unable to cater for any additional animals in our apartment facility.