If We Could Kindly Ask...
We have heightened measures in place to protect the safety of our guests and our staff. We ask everyone to work with us as we adapt and change to create the safest environment possible.
- We encourage sensible social distancing between you and fellow guests.
- We encourage that you cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
- We kindly ask that you dispose of used-tissues in the bins provided.
- We recommend that you use our sanitation stations throughout the hotel regularly.
- Please use the sanitation station in the restaurant before entering and before accessing our breakfast offering.
- Contactless payment is recommended where possible. We suggest that you use the provided sanitation stations after handling money.
- Follow the travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs.
- If you have concerns or questions during your stay, please ask our Duty Management Team for any assistance.
- We kindly ask that you work with us and respect the health & safety of our team and other fellow guests.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. If you would like to discuss our Covid-19 strategy, please contact me directly.