We have devised procedures and recommendations for our team and guests based on the Health Service Executive guidelines.
What We Are Doing…
1. We don’t shake hands, we tip our hats.
2. We have distributed HSE guidelines across the hotel and our team have been trained on best practice.
3. We wash our hands vigorously and often.
4. Our Food & Beverage and Accommodation teams wear protective gloves and change them regularly.
5. We use our sanitation stations regularly.
6. Our Public Area Attendants sanitise all our common areas regularly and thoroughly.
7. Our guest bedrooms are thoroughly sanitised with disinfectant.
8. We are communicating social distancing practices to our team and guests.
9. We have rearranged our food spaces to practice sensible social distancing.
10. We have closed jacuzzies, steam rooms and saunas in line with the advice that we received from Active Ireland.