Your Frequently Asked Wedding Questions
Wedding Frequently Asked Wedding Questions
1. How can I arrange a viewing of the hotel?
We take appointments at any time that suits you, however we recommend an appointment with Bernie O’Donoghue, our Wedding Sales Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
2. What is the maximum number of guests for a sit-down meal?
3. Do you host more than one wedding per day?
No, never, your wedding is very special to us we will only ever host one wedding per day.
4. Can I have a small wedding on a Friday or Saturday?
The hotel has a minimum requirement of 120 adults for a Friday or Saturday wedding
5. What if my small wedding is in the quieter months?
Friday and Saturdays’ may be possible in the quieter months (minimum of 80 adults). Room hire is €1000
6. Is there an in-house wedding coordinator? If there is a coordinator, will they be there for the duration of the reception?
We have a dedicated wedding coordinator and also duty managers who will be here to assist you with everything for your wedding up to and including your wedding day.
7. Do you cater for special dietary requirements? Coeliac? Vegetarians?
Yes, just let us know your requirements.
8. Have you a licence to host civil ceremonies?
Yes, and these are hosted in our beautiful Atrium with original church pews, high ceilings, fireplace and large windows. The cost for set up is €250.00
9. Can you bring your own wine?
Yes and by agreement, we charge €8 Corkage per 75cl bottle
10. Is the Bar Extension included?
The Bar Extension until 2am is included with all of our Wedding Packages.
For more intimate gatherings, the fee will be added to your bill.
11. Do you offer preferred accommodation rates for our Wedding Guests?
We include a 20 bedroom allocation at a reduced rate (including any rooms within your package), and this is automatically held once you confirm your date.
Three weeks prior to your wedding date, any un-named rooms will be automatically released.
12. Do you have a red carpet?
Yes, and it is placed on the pathway leading into the Atrium Garden.
13. Can the drinks reception be in the garden?
Yes, weather permitting of course.
14. Is there somewhere secure to store wedding cards / gifts?
There will be a safe in your bedroom for cards.
15. Do you have storage for items we need to bring in for our wedding day e.g. sweets, wedding cake etc...?
Yes, we can store all these items for you and can be delivered to the hotel the week of your wedding.
16. Do you offer any options for pre or post wedding parties?
Yes, we can offer a variety of options which can be tailored to each couple’s specific requirements.