Outdoor Team Building Activities in Killarney
Muckross Park Hotel located in the heart of the Killarney National Park is ideally placed for both indoor and outdoor team building activities in Killarney Ireland. It is the perfect escape for your teambuilding needs, hidden deep within the spectacular Killarney National Park countryside, yet just a 5 minute drive from Killarney Town centre. Killarney National Park and The Lakes of Killarney provide a stunning and exciting backdrop to any team building activity. Here at Muckross Park Hotel we have teamed up with Outdoors Ireland, a leading outdoor training, adventure and bush craft company offering bespoke and exciting team-building solutions tailored to meet specific group demands and cater for all levels and ability. Adding a team building event to your meeting encourages closer bonding, challenges the team to think and problem solve. It is a fun option and ideal for welcoming new team members. There are numerous choices ranging from relaxation to adventure and suitable for all budgets. Whether you choose to enjoy an activity within our estate or go off-site into the spectacular Killarney National Park surrounding countryside we can arrange a myriad of fun activities to suit your needs and requirements.
Here’s just a flavour of what outdoor teambuilding activities we can offer at Muckross Park Hotel & Spa:
- Climbing Irelands highest Peak Challenge – Carrantuohill.
- Boat trips to the Island of Innisfallan to discover the great early Christian ecclesiastical sites of Ireland.
- Killarney National Park Bike Tour - Follow quiet winding trails deep through the heart of Killarney National Park. Bike past wild deer, thick oak woods, ancient ruins and dramatic limestone scenery.
- Traditional Horse and Jaunting Car rides to the Gap of Dunloe.
- Learn essential survival and Bush craft skills-Here you will learn a variety of new skills, including shelter building, fire starting and bush cooking. Prepare for the outback way of life.
- Kayak Across Ireland's Famous Lakes Of Killarney, Exploring Hidden Inlets & Islands
- Orienteering - various orienteering trails run throughout the National Park with different levels of difficulty. But be warned, some of the trails have hidden tasks and all is not always what it seems.
- Discover the Adrenaline of Rock Climbing & Abseiling In The Gap Of Dunloe.
Alternatively if you are looking for some light and fun teambuilding activities which can be held in house we would recommend the following fun & interactive onsite activities:
- Guinness Pint Pulling Lesson & Certificate upon completion
- Irish Coffee Making Class & Certificate upon completion
- Irish Dancing Lessons
- Irish Whiskey Tasting & Certificate upon completion
- Yoga Retreat
Also for those who wish to treat their colleagues to some well deserved pampering, the world award-winning Spa at Muckross Park hotel offers an escape away from everyday life. As you enter the Spa at Muckross Park hotel, feel your senses soothed by the heat that cocoons you by the fragrant aromas of lemongrass, The Spa’s signature scent. Complete your Spa experience threading the water of our large vitality pool or take in the breathtaking scenery of National Park from the outdoor Jacuzzi, afterwards head inside for a revitalising herbal sauna and finish off your Muckross Spa experience with a soothing Tropical Rain shower. For more information on the Spa at Muckross Park, please click here
At Muckross Park Hotel the team building options really are endless and there is something to suit everyone in this magnificent part of Ireland.
For further information or to book, email email@example.com to contact our Business Development Manager Josie O’Kelly. Alternatively, call her on 064 66 23400.