View Muckross Park Hotel in a larger map
Kerry Airport is just a short distance from the Muckross Park Hotel and we can arrange transfers for guests, so why not fly direct to Killarney from London Stansted, Frankfurt, Manchester.
- From Cork International Airport it's a 90 minute drive.
- From Dublin International Airport it's a 45 minute flight.
- From Shannon International Airport it's a 90 minute drive.
We are happy to offer a transfer for all guests at the following rates
- Kerry Airport : €35 each way
- Shannon Airport: €170 each way
- Cork Airport: €120 each way
Enjoy the freedom of independent travel and journey by car. We have ample complimentary parking available for our guests. The hotel itself is surrounded by magnificent drives from which to explore the Kingdom of Kerry. Should you wish to take a day trip during your stay at the Muckross Park Hotel we are ideally situated on the Ring of Kerry and are on the Kenmare Road and close to the Beara and Dingle Peninsulas.
- from Dublin 3 hours, click here for detailed directions
- from Cork 1.5 hours, click here for detailed directions
- from Limerick 1.5 hours, click here for detailed directions
- from Galway 2.5 hours
- from Rosslare 3.5 hrs
- from Belfast 4.5 hours
- Ferry from UK to Dublin or Rosslare requires a 3.5 hours drive.
- Ferry from France to Cork requires a 1.5 hours drive.