Terms & Conditions of Muckross Park Self Catering Apartments
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF APARTMENT RENTAL
1. A deposit of 25% of the cost of stay is required to confirm your apartment booking. Booking confirmation will be issued to you upon receipt of payment.
2. In event of cancellation the following charges will apply:
a) 8 days and greater days – full refund
b) 7 days or less incurs non refund of 25% deposit
3. Check out must be completed by 11AM. A Late check-out fee of €100 applies after this time.
4. There is no refund for early departure or reduced amount of days occupancy in an apartment.
5. Heating, electricity and refuse facilities are included in your apartment rental. There is no internet access in the apartments or telephone landline. Guests can avail of complimentary wi-fi access in the hotel.
6. Guests can avail of access to The Thermal Suite & Vitality Pool in Cloisters Spa for €10 per person per stay. This is for guests over 18 only.
7. Breakfast can be purchased in the hotel restaurant each morning from 07:30 – 10:30 at a charge of €15pp and €7.50 for children under 18 years.
8. House keeping will service the apartments on the 3rd day & 5th day of your stay.
9. A security deposit or a credit card pre-authorization must be given to the Hotel Reception on arrival. This is €200.00 and will be returned to you provided that the management are satisfied that the terms and conditions have been complied with. Cost of any repairs to property as a result of negligence will be deducted from security deposit, with an additional charge where this is insufficient.
10. Possession of your apartment should be taken after 15:00hrs on day of arrival and the apartment vacated before 11:00hrs on the morning of departure.
11. The proprietors are not responsible for any loss of valuables or property during your stay or left behind after departure.
12. The number of persons stated on the reservation form must not be exceeded.
13. Pets with the exception of Guide dogs are not permitted in apartments.
14. Muckross Self Catering Apartments do not have lifts and stairwells must be kept clear of personal items and equipment.
15. If clients behave in a disruptive manner, cause damage to property or behave in any other manner deemed unreasonable by the management, rental of the apartment may be terminated with no rental refund.
16. Muckross Park Self Catering Apartments reserve the right to allocate another apartment other than your choice when booking.
17. There is a dedicated car parking for your Apartment but cars at parked at owner’s risk.
18. You must be aged 18 years or older to book an apartment and there must be at least one adult (aged 18 years or more) travelling on any one booking.
19. Rental of Muckross Garden Suite Apartments is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions. This agreement is the entire agreement between the parties in conjunction to the above matters.