The Award Winning Molly Darcy's Traditional Irish Pub & Restaurant is the perfect location for a taste of Kerry. Where wooden floors, stonewalls, beamed ceilings, open fires and live Irish entertainment create a warm and friendly welcome. You can even join the Molly's Mug club and take home a souvenir of a Muckross Pottery Mug.
Black & White Kerry pub of the year 9 consecutive years
- Traditional Irish Music Pub of the Year
- Dining Pub of the Year
- RAC Award for Dining Excellence
- AA Award for Culinary Excellence
Molly Darcy’s Pub & Restaurant offers traditional Irish dishes, made from supplied locally products, such as Seafood Chowder, Kerry Lamb Stew, Bacon and Cabbage and kid’s favourites. view Molly Darcy's Menu.
- We organize Traditional Irish Nights for small and large groups with Irish music, dancing and Irish food.
- 'The Irish Whiskey Experience' Whiskey Tastings where your guests can sample and learn about the history of Irish Whiskey.
- Upon request Traditional Irish Dancers who will demonstrate the jigs and reels and encourage audience participation.
- Traditional Irish Fayre enjoy traditional Irish home cooked food. Bacon & Cabbage, Homemade Irish Stew and lots more.
- Upon request enjoy the Tales of Olde Ireland with a local Seanachai (story teller).
Opening Times 2013:
- March - October All Week.
- Jan, Feb, Nov & Dec Weekends