Muckross Park Hotel & Spa is one of Killarney's best known and unique 5 star hotels. Located in the heart of Killarney National Park, Muckross Park Hotel offers a rewarding employment experience, competitive pay rates and potential for growth to employees.
We are always looking for enthusiastic, career minded individuals looking to excel in 5 star hospitality.
We invite applications for the following positions:
š - Business Development manager
Muckross Park Hotel & Spa are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their existing team. This is an exclusively an outbound sales role focused primarily on the Irish corporate market but may include some International Sales activity.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager
· Outbound sales calls 3 days per week to corporate & association sectors.
· Responsible for creating leads and sales calls and progressing to sales pipeline, follow ups, presentations, visits to client and manage existing clients.
· Responsible for sales process from lead through to business conversion.
· Pitching the hotel to corporate clients.
· Attend agreed events with a view to business development as needed
· Assist the Director of Sales & Marketing with trade and consumer shows; the role includes international sales on occasion.
· Building up relationships to ensure the hotel is well represented at all times.
· Managing relationships with PCO’s & Associations in Ireland & the UK.
· Assisting the sales team in achieving budgets and targets.
· Report to Director of Sales & Marketing and General Manager as required and attending monthly sales meetings.
Requirements of the role
· 2 years sales experience working in the Hospitality Industry
· Literacy in computer programs – word, excel, PowerPoint, email.
· Proven track record in sales generation and account management
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Previous history in achieving targets
· Ability to create and manage a sales pipeline
· Excellent knowledge of the hospitality industry
· Full clean drivers licence and own car.
Muckross Park Hotel & Spa will offer an attractive salary and bonus scheme to the successful candidate. The company are committed to providing training & development opportunities for the successful candidate.
š - Spa Therapists
FULL-TIME BEAUTY/ MASSAGE THERAPIST
We are currently looking for professional, reliable and confident therapists with the ability to start immediately. As a therapist you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding treatment standards in the spa as well as delivering the The Spa at Muckross brand standards. As a therapist, you will be required to have knowledge of the following:
Knowledge of two or more of the following: Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Facial, Waxing, Manicure, Pedicure.
Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, management and co-workers.
Understanding and belief in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Entry Requirements: The Spa at Muckross is looking for individuals that understand what it takes to uphold a fantastic, first class reputation and preferably with proven success in a similar environment as well as the ability to learn and continue to develop.Other skills which will need to be demonstrated include:
- 1 year industry experience
- Previous experience as a therapist in a five star environment is an advantage
- Excellent understanding of client care and five star treatment
- Ability to work for and as part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Exceptional customer care skill
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent personal presentation
- Confidence and professionalism when dealing with high profile clients
š - Banqueting Employees (weekend work)
We welcome CVs and applications for all roles and positions which are kept on our database.
Please send your application, accompanied by your CV to: HR Manager, Muckross Park Hotel & Spa, Muckross, Killarney or email your application with a cover letter to:
HR Department - email@example.com